Your children have been singing the alphabet song they have started identifying the initial letter of their names. But how do you get them to read and write all the letters of the alphabet. This ocean animals – write the room alphabet activity is a great way to get them developing the skill of letter recognition.
Capital and lowercase cards
Uppercase tracers (in solid and dashed print)
Lowercase tracers (in solid and dashed print)
Capital and lowercase tracers (in solid and dashed print)
Write your own sheets (uppercase, lowercase and both)
How can I use this resource?
– Use with PreK, SPED and autistic learners
– Hide around the room for a scavenger hunt
– Print smaller cards and place in pocket chart or face down on table
– Hide smaller cards in a sand tray
– Include in an ocean animals or under the sea theme